Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally a blog......

No, this post will not contain a "First post" post.

Having said that, what's this about?

I bought myself another computer book two weeks ago to not completely forget what I once knew about programming at all. That book is about Cocoa and I somehow want to share the first days of experience in that area. I don't want to discuss any general programming stuff here, just a bit of Objective-C specific stuff (since this will be the kind of stuff which I will find strange not knowing that language) and of course a lot of Cocoa and Xcode related stuff.

Where I come from....

I've been a geek for over a decade and came across several programming languages including C/C++, PHP, Java and Python as well as SQL and some other stuff. I wouldn't say that I'm an expert in any of these languages and the fact is that I've probably already forgotten most of what I once knew about these languages.

Quo vadis?

Reflection and sharing..... let's rock'n'roll

No comments: